Our Aero Instructor

My sister and I have tried a few aero instructors from different places but nobody can really make us sweat like a pig, work us up till every bones and muscles in our body ache and leave us panting like we just did a 5 mile run! except Den den. 

Yesterday I wasn't even able to finish the hour long session. After the first break I felt weak so I stopped and did some stretching instead. I didn't want to push myself. I always listen to my body. I'd rather look wimp than pass out because I ignore what my body is saying. ( I didn't eat breakfast maybe that's why. )

Other aero instructors would just stand in front of everybody, dance the routine and to hell with all of us if we can follow or not with very fast music as if hundreds of demons are running after us all the way to Mt. Vesuvius! And despite that I'd sometimes shout to my sister (while dancing) " i believe at the rate we're going I'd sweat after one year"! With Denden after about 5 minutes of working out oh boy it feels like somebody mistook you for a punching bag already. I'd put my hands on my hips, take a deep breath and just stand there for about 10 to 20 seconds before I continue.

We always have a good exercise after a session with Denden. His routine targets all the important muscles in our body. He guides all of us to get the right moves to hit the correct spots to toned plus some good cardio workout.

If you ask what's my poison? It's exercise...and books....and music....and dogs......and nature...and food..heheheh

Denden, our instructor..he's 54 but look at him!


0 comments:

Post a Comment